The Perfect Solution: One Company with Three Brands
Jeff Luchetti Construction is an industry leading construction company in Northern California. In addition to an outstanding track record of experience building for civic, hospitality, retail, schools and residential clients, they wanted to increase their modular construction and design-build business. With an outdated website designed almost ten years ago, the online presence of the business was in need of a serious make-over.
- Their existing site was outdated and poorly designed.
- They avoided sharing the site with customers.
- It was, “an embarrassment to the company.”
- Content was hard coded and required a developer to make changes.
- The site was not mobile friendly.
- The company is actually three brands in one: Jeff Luchetti Construction, JL Modular and JL Builders.
- Each segment of the business needed to be equally represented.
How We Helped
- We proposed a modern look that showcased the beauty and quality of their work.
- Users of the site could easily access a variety of representative experiences by client category and line of business.
- We developed custom WordPress post types and multiple themes.
- Brand identification was emphasized with a unique color scheme for content specific to each of the three companies.
- We created a search engine friendly, as well as user friendly, structure for the new website.
- The end result is a user friendly and company friendly responsive WordPress site.
- Employees are proud to showcase projects to prospective clients.
- An 103% increase in organic traffic year over year.
Visual Design – Indesign Proposal Templates
Taking our cues from the visual design of the website, JLC has continued to develop additional brand assets. Our first assignment was an overhaul of their Indesign proposal templates. The proposal process was time consuming and in need of streamlining. We designed an elegant solution that showcased projects in an easy to use template that cut their proposal development time significantly.