Client: FireEye Project: The "Art Heist"
WHEN ART IMITATES CYBER SECURITY
FireEye is the leader in cyber security, protecting enterprises and governments worldwide against next generation cyber attacks.
- The existing site was poorly designed, without a clear path to relevant content and solutions.
- Xirrus had a void between case studies and the products deployed in each story.
- The existing Avada wordpress themes were under-utilized and weakly implemented.
HOW WE HELPED:
Partnering with the Xirrus team, Camp Media Arts:
- Revamped the content into a structured, customer journey approach with compelling headlines to catch readers attention and streamlined the amount of text onscreen.
- Deployed a variety of Avada WP themes throughout the page with video integration and html5 programming.
- Delivered on the promise of SEO optimized content to generate better SEO and results.
- Xirrus has had a significant uptick in traffic to the site since launching in April 2016.
- The success of the LPV page has led to a new engagement to refresh the homepage with a similar successful strategy.