Jobs at Camp Creative
Account Strategist/Business Development Manager
Camp Creative, Inc. is seeking candidates for the position of Account Strategist/Business Development Manager. Qualified candidates will play a critical role understanding the business goals and objectives of our clients, managing projects, and executing new business development strategies.
These adjectives describe you:
- Detail-oriented, organized, collaborative
- You are a problem solver with the ability to pivot your priorities and process as needed
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects with shifting schedules and deadlines
- Ability to lead and guide a creative team
- Ability to lead meetings and communicate ideas clearly to clients and fellow team members
- You must be comfortable collaborating with your team and clients alike on creative projects and account planning
- Forward-thinking with the ability to conceptualize and communicate new ideas
- Experienced with website design, email template design, document design, presentation design, and illustration
- Comfortable giving direction on a project while also diving in to execute the work when necessary
You will report directly to Richard Camp, president.
You are able to converse fluently with clients, designers, developers and marketing people, and be unfazed by juggling multiple projects with aggressive timelines. You have a deep understanding of what a digital marketing agency is capable of and able to use our full capabilities to devise elegant solutions applied to difficult customer business goals and challenges. You also understand our mission of “holistic” digital marketing and have the necessary skills to advise our clients on best practices of content marketing, inbound marketing and business strategy.
- Help clients grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content – including offers.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine processes to convert customers.
- Analyzing website data then deploying strategies to improve those metrics by optimizing content.
- Assist content strategist build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Assist and advise clients with email marketing
- Copywriting as required
- Overall project management of various client-facing and internal projects including web application development and content creation
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget, and on brand
- Coordinate and ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs. Includes standing weekly production meetings, generating weekly cost reports and reviewing with the senior management
- Measure project performance
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation – maintain shared storage file management, project management system and Google Drive file management
- Work with accounting to maintain an up-to-date representation of projects from start to completion using project management tool, Function Point.
- Partner with and support senior management by writing creative briefs, producing portfolios, and writing case studies.
- Work closely with search engine optimization specialist, UX designers, and writers on building current and future versions of client websites.
- Assist in the design, production and presentation of client new business and proposals.
Participate in company offsite meetings, staff meetings, training and other company activities.
Business Development Manager
- Identify business opportunities by uncovering prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Manage all aspects of the sales process: prospecting, qualifying, meeting, negotiating, and closing clients
- Own and manage the pitch/proposal process by utilizing our in-house creative team and perform new business presentations
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up
- Develop business plans and accurately forecast revenue growth.
Approximate time allocation:
Account Strategy and Project Management, 75%) Business Development, (20%), and Internal Content Development, (5%).
Fluent in Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, WordPress and Hubspot
Competitive compensation. Partial medical and dental coverage through company employee benefits plan. We conduct regular annual performance and salary reviews.
You will be based in our Bend, OR office. You will be expected to travel and be present at our Berkeley, CA office 2-4 days a month. Travel and hotel expenses will be covered by Camp Creative. Additional travel may be required as needed to fulfill client contracts.